Wallpapers.to is a plattform where users can upload and download wallpapers for free. We run an online service that allows you to share wallpapers you've found or created. On the other hand, you can discover thousands of wallpapers and download them for private use. Please note that we do not create or own any wallpapers ourselves: all wallpapers are shared by users using our platform.
(1) We do not allow content that seems hateful, violent, harmful, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, racially, ethnically offensive,
fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive.
This includes content that is invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, humiliating to other people, infringing, defamatory or libelous.
Furthermore child pornography, child abuse or anything that can be related to this is not allowed.
(2) You are not allowed to upload or share content of which you do not own its legitimate copyrights. This means, you either must have created the content yourself or its share on third party sites is expressly allowed by the copyright holder.
(3) We reserve the right to randomly retain uploaded content for further review and, if necessary, to not allow them to be included on our platform if there is reasonable belief that the content may violate our rules.
(4) You may only use our platform as intended. Any attempt of misuse, damage, manipulation, or bug using that could lead to direct or indirect damage to our infrastructure is forbidden. Bypassing technical security mechanisms is prohibited.
(5) The services, including without limitation all content and other subject matter included within the services, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, Wallpapers.to specifically disclaims any and all warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment and non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade.
(6) We do not guarantee the availability of the service at any time. All users must back up their data locally. For data loss, downtime or termination of the platform, we assume no liability.
(7) Uploaded content and data usually remain online as long as the project exists. In individual cases, for example if an account has not been visited for more than 1 year or a wallpaper has not been visited for more than 1 year, we reserve the right to deactivate and delete this content.
(8) If you create an account on our platform, you are liable as the owner for any damage caused by this account. Breaking our terms of service can lead to the blocking of the account and your access to this platform. You make sure that your credentials are known only to you and no one else.